Wednesday, August 4, 2010

ITS BEEN THE LONGEST TIME!!!

SELAMAT KEMBALI~!
dah lama sangat tidak menulis.
JBCool pun saya tak penyumbang apa-apa. Sori bos!

I have the time in the world.
but .. something came up.
there always something came up.
I don't feel proud of it.
I got my hands full with..
SUKAM as sekretariat.. I just work from 8-11pm.
the heat of SUKAM is really get to me.
Updating the scores..winning team..medal's total.
while catching up with my studies
and others things.
-YC-
-PK45-
-FIESCOPE'10-
-LASTECX'10-
-EMT-

I got game this Saturday, Hockey ( what else?)
I'm keeping my fingers cross.
don't want the rock hit same spot twice.
(pisang berbuah dua kali)
....
Actually, i don't know how to manage my time well.
that's my biggest problem.
With my LI is already in the process.
Confirm, at Tanjung Malim.
PSM1 full draft need to submit on 29/9.
things really getting hectic for me.
(and i'm not getting any smaller, no case of not eating, don't worry mom)
Well. thats all.


If they figure out why they failed,
and if they correct it,
then failure has great value
-Ken Hendricks-

something about Johor that seems to attract me.

p/s: i need a joker. to cheer up myself and cheer the joker if the joker is gloomy.
sorry for no photo to upload.






2 comments:

cekelat pekat said...

ainun,semoga maju jaya!!!!!chaiyok!!!!

~ainun~ said...

THANKS NIK-CHAN~