Wednesday, November 25, 2015

SATURDAY JULY 27TH, 2013

Today is the night of 18th Ramadhan
and i feeling like writing.
because I know that no one is reading, i just going to keep writing it as part of my life journal.

In past few month,
i have been thinking..whats more to think and to strive for when you already feel.urm..enough.
A job as IT person at PROTON with 2k ++ salary a month.
A loyal companion, Eriyka.
A comfy bed to sleep.
An adequate space to perform your prayer in the rented room.

Is there anymore to earn?

I see myself as a moderate person.
Nothing to much, yet not to less.

Is there anymore to gain?
YES.
I have. urm.
I wrote down a list of things i want to instill in my life..
1) wake up before subuh
2) have regular exercise
3) eat when you feel hungry
4) stop before kenyang
5) always have to - do - list
6) JAGA AURAT BETWEEN GIRLS!
7) enhance daily routine with Solat Sunat Dhuha + Solat Sunat Tahajud
8) Add knowledge of fadhu ain and fardhu kifayah
9) Read a page of Al-Quran daily
10) Be an apprentice of Pengurus Jenazah.


With my salary of 2K++,
I divide it into 4 portions. 500-500-500-500
I used 500 for petrol and pay bills.
another 500 for my baby sister fees + daily stock.
another 200 for family. Well, not much to give since all my brothers are working.
I've left with 5++.00 every month.

Ya Allah..
I feel so blessed.





No comments: