Friday, February 26, 2021


What can be said?
Hmm.
It's been almost a few months now since I regularly go to work.
Now just coup up at home and work at home.

My reflection is - don't be sad anymore.
Tebalkan hati sikit.
Looking back, memang selalu ja nak terasa. Padahal, lepas tu tak dak apa pun.
Every SINGLE time. 
Nothing. Tak ungkit dah pun.
Like that one-time boss make me feel like I'm biawak hidup, 
now, I didn't feel anything. 
That time, I even cried!
Adui..when I think about t now. I laughed.
Or another boss keeps piling up work until I'm out of hand, 
I stay in my room for one whole day.

I feel fine right now.
Really.

2nd - don't overthink. If it's important, just do it. 
don't think about.." maybe later." "What if I.."
No..just do it. 
You already justify its IMPORTANT, why need to argue with yourself.
Like solat on time, brush your teeth before bed.
Do the dishes right after eat. Don't pile it in the sink.
Do laundry when it's time. not until it burst out.
Just do it without thinking.
The same goes for doing your routine.
Wake up.OTSB Work. MME Work. Sleep.
Don't have to think like..
"is this define my life? do I running towards my life goal?"

3rd - My life goal.
After thinking and not thinking bout it.. I decided to put my life goal is to be helpful whenever the opportunity presents itself.
Done.

So, right now..
1) to get as many followers as much as possible for MME social media.
2) for OTSB - to get the job done.
3) For personal life, to make sure I didn't skip Subuh purposely.
DONE.

I do not want to think bout life goal or..is it define my life..ya da ya da..

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I always tought to myself..
"You should be running toward something."
But.. it always end up.."I dont have a goal."
well now..
just refer back to those 3.
Run towards that.

kenn!








 

No comments: