Wednesday, May 13, 2009

HAEVY WORKLOAD...

Its 2.06 am in the morning, just got back from PESBAC's 09 meeting..
There's a lot of people and seniors..
so, being a Ketua Unit and a junior, really a bit hard..
For few days..I join latihan pusat for Hockey MASUM..
My whole body aching but..it was really worth it..
I hope can join MASUM next year..
Hope so.

U4 just have 1 LAN port, so, im using the UTM WIFI near azah minimart ..
We have to stay at U4 starting 12th..
Miza and Nurin going for their match tomorrow..13th.
Phase 1 for masum at UUM..
Good luck for them!

well, its been a long~long~long day..
Im tired and tomorrow got to wake early..
ciao!

3 comments:

itisrajah said...

rindu aku x beb?

Anonymous said...

adakah anda ainun basyirah?
if not mistaken la.
yang tinggal di kg binjai?
if yes, plz a pretty plz, hit my blog back

im fatin nadia
ur ex classm8 time darjah 4 cempa.

(:

~ainun~ said...

aja: rindu gak
fatin: dats me!