Saturday, May 9, 2009

HAHAHA......!~

hehehe..
My brother..3rd brother msg me through YM yesterday..
saying..
the last farewell song is too annoying...he just open my page blog for few second and closed it because cant stand the song..

hehehe..
I like that song, bro...
If only you knew what they singing about..
If only..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
nothing to do today..
Im gonna stay at fadh's room tomorrow morning..at K9..
as KP need to be cleared by tomorrow, before 5pm..
Miza and nurin really had tight schedule training ahead of them..
only see them at night..after 10pm..
MASUM really get people work up...
MASUM is sport competition between universities around Malaysia..
They play handball..
Fadh play hockey..*which I really really want to go for it but not a chance..*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hazie goimg to through away the CJ7..
as it already torn apart..
I got it one also..


p/s: got to go! Miza calling for me to go down to K9..now!!!haaaaaa..!






3 comments:

itisrajah said...

beb.
lagu ape kat page kau?
tak dgr ape2 pon.
hoho.

.mohd izzat. said...

lagu ape ang ltak ainun??
nk dgr gak...
ni cm lagu rap je..
huhu

~ainun~ said...

aja:ye ke..tak pe la..ang kan pernah dengar lagu big bang nh..
izzat:big bang-last farewell..cari la..