Sunday, December 6, 2009

LET's SEE..

Here goes..
I came back home on 22nd of Nov.
So far, I ve done:
24-25th Nov,
teaching Hazi how to ride a motocycle..

27-29th Nov,
go back to Kg Terang for AidilAdha..

29th Nov - 2rd Dec,
clear up the books pile in a big, dusty room in my house, upstairs.
Doesn't use so much this room..
but after clean up , I'm now use it to sleep and put a table, a chair to play laptop.
Wireless a good when upstairs..

30th Nov:
Go by the sea and have the delicious yet expensive mee udang.
ya la..she put 5 big prawn in my mee.
of coz expensive..


2nd Dec:
watch New Moon at QB::2nd disappointment..
maybe because a mind set or else, coz, new moon really don't live up to expectation..



4th Dec:
Aida ask me out at QB( same place) with ana amershah, nashy and I ask Hazi to tag along..
It was fun, catching up with stories and news of some of our friends back at Maktab..
haha..
Congratulation to Afiqah..we used to call her Afiq..
now we cant coz that really doesnt sound like what she had become..
haha..

5th Dec:
well, this must be the date to remember.
.::Hazi jatoh moto::.
I already wake up on 4am, coz sleep early after went out with the girls.(at 10 pm)
Me and hazi were planning to have breakfast this morning.
But, Hazi fell down on the way to my home on her sister's Lagenda
she had cut and bruises and she got blood all over her mouth and palm.
Her shirt and tudung was dirty with dirt..
her tracks were torn at the knee..
But, she ask few pakcik to start the moto's engine and she resume riding it to my home.
haha..she's strong.
(afraid to go back home I guess, I this is consider as minor accident..haha)
I took her inside my house clean up, get new attire and we off to klinik AbdRahim..
get some iodine applied, nothing broken though.
get some antibiotics and painkiller with some gel to apply at her inside lips coz the lips got busted also.
poor hazi..
we have breakfast and went home to my house first.
She's feeling better a bit after that.
when it almost 4pm, we're going to Giant Supermarket to buy some of my stuff..
I'm driving, of course.
then, send her home.
done for today.
sleep early too.

6th Dec
wake up at 3am..
online..
surfing the net..
check mails..
Download tae yang wedding dress and where you at mp3.
awesome song.
(recommended to watch his move on the MV..nice, seriously nice)
and, write a new post...!

Credits to Hazi sister's Legenda for being the trasporter..haha



we watch the sun down by the sea after eating the mee udang..



haha..this is Hazi..by the rocks, the sea..



QueensBay (QB) in X'mas mood



stuff toys! one of the shop in QB..

p/s: My brother strongly suggest to buy EX5..I do like EX5 coz it has flat seat, not with the one back seat is higher than the front seat. BUT, no..no..suggest me something else.
and Im going back to UTM on 10th Dec, 11.15pm. This THURSDAY.
yup... holidays is coming to end..hurm..
MySpace

No comments: