Monday, December 21, 2009

My Day looking Up..



This what i look up..today..
clear blue sky..
I'm fasting today,
class ended at 4 pm today,
so, got few hours left to break fasting..
Eza and pae was excited to do some throwing..
I join them after being force by pae..
go to near the SUKSIS house.
just next to our block..





while they were throwing,
I grab the chance to read "TUESDAY WITH MORRIE"
it happens that Dayah have it!
haha..


skii...dai skii~! MySpace


few moments later..



the dark cloud is nearing..theres small blue sky can be seen ..


KP is gloomy~.
raining start to pour..
bye bye outdoor...

4 comments:

ezareena~ said...

cam celake gler nak mati nye gemok aku kelihatan di situ..tidaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkk!!!!!!!~
help me!help me!!!
xnk makan!
truskan mrajuk dgn pak jamil..huhuhu~

~ainun~ said...

haha..sori~..nak ak buang ke?

aliya azizan said...

finally..selamat mmbaca =)

~ainun~ said...

yup! finally~!
dah hbis baca pon..aku ngis seyh~!
huhu
touching...