Saturday, February 28, 2009

LATER CELEBRATION~~~

hehe..happy..!
my coursemates had bought me a cake!!sayang korang ketat2!!!
A manggo cake...
really2 nice..and expensive Too!! Written on the cake "kek ini mahal"..hehe

REally thanks to them who bought it...
I was taking my shower when they arrived after buying the cake...
I know they go out to buy the cake..but what kind of cake..I do not know.

They stayed at my room for a while to give presents, then they off to other floor wing.
When I finish my shower, Dayah was in my room...
M and Ejat was sitting on the bench in front of the lift... I go to them with Dayah.
They were hiding something..
I wanted to see, but they dont want to show it..and I walk away..
OK, fine..then, suddenly, my back was attack by source of water..
Ejat tembak guna pistol air!!!!
RUN!!!! I run to M's room and lock the door.
And...that's when I found the manggo cake!!!
It was in M's room. So, no more suprises..
hehe
When I came out, while saying "Damai2" they still shoot at me !
Lencun belakang!!!
hahha..fadh ada lagi 1 pistol laa...

THen, I give up and we all eat the cake.
It was delicious!!!!!


The little man from Sue, Mug and Flower from Fadh and M, CJ7(blue) and "LOVE" glass from Ejat and Dayah
THANKS NA!!!!!!




This is the cake..with big 2 candle represent 20 years old..huhu
cant believe it..already big '2' in front.

Actually, it dosent matter is celebrate or not, received presents or not...
I just wanted to make this day a happy day, not just for me, but all people around me.
Smile and cheers!!!

3 comments:

ada van de kamp said...

hppy 20th birthday!
smoga makin HOTTT..hehehe =P

~ainun~ said...

ada:thanks!!!hehe..hot la sgt!!hahahah

Bawang Ketupat said...

miss a lot that moment..kehkeh..takde da men pistol air tua2 sekarang nih..haha