Friday, February 27, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY ~~~

Cant wait the clock strike 12..
I want to call my mum since I get free call for the whole day.
Since I used Maxis, so, I got 24 hours to make free call..
Time is rushing me up..

I was in the middle of completing a task ..HCI Project..
Thank God it just a proposal..not the whole project.
So, I skip the working for a while to call my mum..thanks to my teamates, Dayah and Hajar for letting me do that. I know it a bit selfish, but...
I want to talk to my mum!!!

I talk to my brothers..all of them..
Glad they are doing well...

Then, also call Hazi and Saidatul..
They also busy studying and doing assignment.
so, I keep a short conversation..


After that, I thought to call Ijat, but..work don't finish yet.
So, work first, call after that.
We finish it up at almost 4 oclock..
Really burning up midnight oil..
huhu..

Anyway, I hope it worth it...!


At last, I was reluctant to call him and end up typing a post to my blog while messaging him.
Maybe because its been a long..long time we didn't hear each other voice.
Might be I'm gonna be speechless. I don't know.



Hurm,
Im planning to do a little bit celebration on this.
A big cake and eat together with dear friends....
We'll see if it suitable or not as this time around a lot of project and assignment piling up.





miss them damn much!!!

No comments: