Wednesday, February 25, 2009

WHAT I REALISE IN THIS FEW DAYS~~

this month really tiring me out...
really tired..
mind and body...

my mind really a mess...
but, i have come to a few conclusion and really glad to a lot of friends who help me out..
thanks to them...


the conclusion.
1) I sholud forget about thing that bothering my mind, which do not need a thinking any more.
~thanks to Ejat for "tersentuh hati" part. It really help me to draw the line between us. I cant linger in this feeling no more. But, sometimes, I do think about it. It takes time to get over it. Long time.
we just friends, after all.


2) I'm becoming an adult.
~Thanks to M..for saying it out loud.." Ko matang..".. Sometimes, i'm childlish. "mengada".but, lately, I becoming a bit serious..and take things seriously, now on. Dosent mean I do not know what "FUN" means..

3) I'm in a real, hectic and challenging world.
~Now I realise,what will I confront in the next few years to come. This month, we been given project based on real life, where we really need to see real people. Ask them and make appointment.
I'm also been joining the enterprenuer club where every Tuesday me, hajar, pae and
sue will take care of the stall and sell sweet corn, float and sundae. So, really open my eyes on how a professional handle thier work and responsibilities. Thats what i should become.
~Thanks to aja, pae, sue and not forgetting azlan.


4) Time, cooperation and understanding REALLY important in a team.
~This one really hit me. Maybe we just saying this quality all the time, but do we really feel the importance?

Time: dateline. Really crash my head when you have 3 dateline for a month.

Cooperation: with the dateline is nearing, your teamates really NEED to show and apply cooperation in a project. You want to do the project, but, your teamates aren't. Isnt it deppressing and really rushing your blood to your head..???

Understanding: You really need to know what the project is all about. You already half
way in collecting metarial for your project, but, randomly. Do we really need this metarial...??? So, do not caught in this kind of thing, When you recieved a project, ask the lecturer throughly untill you REALLY, REALLY understand it , know what to do and know what needed to submit!

That are what i realise in this few days..actually, Ive been observing , in this month...
This are the result.. I hope I learnt it and do not repeat it when next time around...


listening to her, Pegawai PSI.



Interviewing Pegawai PSI


Infront PSI




No comments: