Tuesday, June 23, 2009

DRASTIC CONCLUSION AND DECISION.

Have you ever made a decision on the dot and without take a time to think about it?
I do.
lots of times..
example as..
  • taking matrix instead of diploma
  • taking software engineering without knowing what is it exactly
  • taking mandarin class without thinking that i have a hectic schedule
  • buying shoes that only take me 1 minutes to decide to buy it
  • apply for proton and JPA
  • approaching somebody
  • buying a ticket to JB..the latest one

and give confirmation even though you are still in decision..like
  • joining PESBACS'09..
  • going to tioman
  • go out with Sya and Hazie tomorrow
  • going back to UTM to do "jualan mhs.."
those are recent still-in-decision-but-give comfirmation.
Even when the last meeting, I still do not really sure if I really want to go or not.
like going to tioman.. I know that PESBACS need to do jualan mhs..but i still say yes to them, that i joined to tioman, because, i dont think that kak Bal will sms me.
Yes, tioman come before kak Bal sent that sms..but..hurm..
Jualan or Tioman..?
Of course Jualan..because I already buy the ticket back to JB..

When buying the ticket, I was with my 1st brother, Uwais..
that was the fastest ticket buying i ever made.
and when i get back..they talking about going to tokwan's house and watching this coming
transformer's movie:revenge of the fallen...this saturday!!!
I ALREADY AT UTM BY THEN..
that really shocked me.
why he didn't stop me from buying that ticket?
"hang balik JB, umai pulak balik umah...elok."that what he say...
Umai is my 3rd brother..met him a few times a years..


if i knew that sooner..I wouldn't buy the ticket back to JB..
but it already happened..
It make me less happy by knowing that..

I remembered a saying..
" walau apa pun jalan yang dipilih, pasti ada rezeki yang telah ditentukan oleh-Nya kepada kamu, cuma perlu berusaha untuk mendapatkannya"

I strongly hold to that.
That is why, sometimes, I do feel regrets by my decision making, but when I remembered it,
I feel..
"its ok , i already in it..lets see what happened.."
if its turn out bad at first, make it the best next time...and make a lesson to be learn.

but still, deep down inside, you will feel..
"i shouldn't make that move in the first place."
"what if i i didnt take this..?"
sometimes it really gets to me..
but...
Regrets makes you turn to past, which you really should moving forward.
Then..that's what I do.
and
makes cautious step in the future so i don't step in the same place twice.

p/s: i can watch it at JB that transformers..cot+schumi+k.mida..nati organize la lain na..sori ssgt!

2 comments:

itisrajah said...

oh.
aku cinta ape jua yang kau muktamadkan.
semoga segalanya diberkati dan dirahmati Allah ye.
=)

~ainun~ said...

hurm.baik aja.