Wednesday, March 25, 2009

after a long quiet week~

After a while...
I feel like..hurm..
tired.
clueless about my surrounding.
neglecting my love oneS.
doesn't really care much about what Sir Seth talking about.
my bed a bit messy, but manage to tidy it up at the end of the day.

What I'm trying to say is.
I don't updates myself with I usually care for.
Database.
HCI.
TP.
And people that I care for.
I seldom contact them.
Even my brother changing job and now at kangar, also I dont know...
my friend birthday, I wish him happy birthday a little, well, not little actually..late.

hurm.


I lost a bit.
drowning.
Do I have much time to cope with the updates???



Apa pun, yang penting, family come first.

Maaf la ya , abang... Tak terbukak email yang dihantar itu.

I really, really, really do not want neglect my own family
( if I have my own) because of work.




saat-saat itu di JJ tebrau. Rindu semua.



aku dan dia dan dia sempena birthday aku di Pizza Hut.

3 comments:

momo+nini said...

yes family first. whatever it is. you r a very responsible person. hehe.

they are lucky to have someone like you in their life.

it's ok.. sometimes, we are overwhelmed by tasks to do that we don't have time even for our own self.

wish you luck!

kwn nisha itu saya,
mai

joegrimjow said...

poem sedey
gambo happy
gud la cam 2
hehe

~ainun~ said...

mai+nisha: thanks..huhu
joe: poem sedey..huhu..omesick daaa~~~