Thursday, March 26, 2009

REALITY BITES!

Come to think about it...
Reality does bites.
Bites us to our senses..
that we are living in the real world.

Sometimes..
When, we are left alone..
Let our mind wondering for a moment..
Our minds wondering far..far away.
Wondering what will happen to us in the next years to come..
What will we be doing in that time?
How does our look?
Does our relationship between each other held tide?
Who do we married?
How does our daily routines when we graduated?



And sometimes..
we wondering about things that is not here with us..
like our family..
What are they doing back at home..?
Are they fine?
What did mom cook for today?

and for those that have someone special and close to them..
They might be wondering...
What is she/he doing right now?
It she/he still mad at us?
When do she/he want to call/sms us?
Like to hear her/his voice even if we the one who listening and she/he is the one that only speaks.
Like to know if she/he is thinking about you too.
Things like that.
Things that running wild when we let our mind roam.
Roam from workloads and assignment.

You start imagining what will be the future YOU.
That you never even know,but, still, you continue dreaming what it is looks like.
Isn't it?


But,
that's when reality bites you and snap you back to the reality .
Where in front of you now, there's a lot of
assignments,
project,
mini-project,
second phase final project,
tutorial,
revision,
lab exercises,
checlists,
that you need to catch up and finish it up.

You don't have much time to still sit down or lay back on your bed..
thinking whats and whats..
because reality is catching up on you.

On the other hand..
Like my lecturer , Pn. Mazleena always said..

"There no such thing as 'I have no time',
because, all of you is given equally 24hours a day,
manage it.
If you don't have time, make time!"

Until this day,
I still hold to the words of her.
We sacrifice our time to finish the works by doing something else.
Like just now..
I just finish up watching a movie, borrowed from Ajim aka mas Rogi..
I could just finish the Oracle Assignment which need to pass up by tomorrow,
and then...watch the movie.
Guilty Pleasure.
Pleasure that brings guilty after you done it.

I'm not saying that we don't need any fun.
We need..specially when you are dealing with stressful workload.
We need to loosen up a bit.
But,
But,
not now.
I try to set my mind that kind of way,
But....
I can't stand on my on.
I need them to support me.
Thins I usually wondering about..
Its all because I don't know about them, which I usually know.
I don't know how they doing...what they done today..them who I really care about.

So,
don't keep me wondering...
Do tell me how you feel,
What you've been doing.
And tell me everything is all right.



~rindu kamu, kalian dan dia... penantian suatu penyiksaan~




No comments: