Monday, March 9, 2009

JOB SCOPE>>>

For now..
I'm experiencing different type of job scope...

For the new photostat shop that going to establish at KP soon,
I'm the marketing executive...
It's all about spreading your market to others, as far as you can.
You also need to do some publicity and talk to other company is the wanted to join venture in this business, such as, banner printing, t-shirt printing etc..

For this coming big thing for us is Ladies Day..
Organize by our own U5 with Project Director , M...
I'm handling the Graphic and Multimedia..
It is about making the the graphic and slides for the events related..
Im going to form my own AJK under me..
I hope I can get few friends from SRI..
they who is more practical in doing graphic..


It's going to be a bit hard as my laptop is in comma...
I try to fix it as fast as I can..
The Dell people said, it only on weekdays..
since I called them was on Saturday, so..no work for that day.

My SE project is almost done..
My weekend spent with meetings and SE group discussion..
Early morning already start discussion to finish it up.
Pressure is on us right now..
(*I run a bit late for KU meeting as I went to CS with Aja, Pae and Feh.just want to lose it up a bit)


But, cannot enjoy or hooray yet..
There's another 2 final projects similar to SE project..

Which is Database..
We need to analyze the database of a company..
My group choose PK(Pusat Kesihatan)..
as it is near,in UTM..really do not want to repeat SE's experience anymore..huhu

And..HCI Project ..
to develop our own email interface..
which we have to design the interface based on user requirement..
we need to ask by providing questionnaires...interview..
The dateline is just around the corner..

Really an experience for me..
It make me realize that...
I am a workaholic.(i think so laa..Hehe..Im not sure 100% about that..)

I hope in the future,
when I'm having my own family..
I wont neglected them just for my works..huhu..


But, I like that feeling..
able to finish up certain works and involved with something I never try before..


3 comments:

cekelat pekat said...

wey syg ku....
ladies night tu hg kna bntu ak part persembahan tau...
sbb ak xda pngalaman apa2 lgsg....
mekasih ling....

itisrajah said...

bagus2.
smoga berjaya.

~ainun~ said...

nik:ok2..kalu bulih, aku bantu..
aja:ok.