Friday, March 13, 2009

LAPTOP DAH HIDUP KEMBALI...

Good news for me..
My laptop already been fixed!
On Wednesday, I called Dell Technical Support, 1800-88-1306,
and they asked my laptop's service tag, its on the bottom of my laptop.
Then, they foward my case to nearest Dell Technical Support at Johor.

While calling on the phone,
The engineer give me some instruction to do self-check on the laptop
To detect what exactly went wrong.
They asked me to press few button...
And lastly they found out that my LCD is the real problem.
So, anybody want to call the Dell Technical Support, make sure you are in front of your laptop or your system..
so, they can instruct you to do the self-check.

Ok, settled with calling.
They said, they will call me back to do an appointment and asked for my full name and my contact number.
Early Thursday morning, the engineer called.
Set! He'll come at 4.30pm, here. At Kolej Perdana.
That's what I like about Dell, they come to the customer,
not customer come to them.

After 2-4 class, I bring down my laptop and the operation happen at Study Room U5.
It took, not too long I think..
I was enjoyed watching him taking all the compartment of the laptop and replace the LCD.
We also talked a lot.
I asked his job scope, education background..experiences...Aja was asking too.
Dont get me wrong..he already wear a ring on his finger(married).
I just wanted to know how he got involved in this job area.
Then, its done! no charge as I still in one year warranty.
If I have to pay, i would be around Rm1K for one LCD.

Ha! forgot to mention. His name was Aaron.
He really can speak Melayu fluently...I mean without the Chinese's slang.
If you on the phone with him, maybe you going to think his is Malay instead of Chinese.

So, here I am now..posting this blog using my dearest beloved laptop.
I really miss you!!!!
huhuhuhuhu....


semasa operation~


taking out the LCD


Testing the new LCD


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oittttttttttttttttt...........

view ak..
http://alicecapirex65.blogspot.com

Tarmizi Soleh said...

wow...dah rosak...tu la...byk sgt tgk anime...hehe

~ainun~ said...

mizi: mana ada tgk anime..huhu
anis: ok2..dah view dah!

orang2.. said...

err....
ala...
ak tgh bz la plak...
but thx k.
sng2 ak cl...
ap hal plak la lptop ak ni..
aish..