Sunday, March 29, 2009

THINGS I WANT IN LIFE..

I want a job that is stable financially..not so much pressure and can take me to places..
I like traveling..huhu..but only for solid purposes..




I want a good health..We do occasionally get sick...


person who loves me..like family, friends and my future husband(if I ever get married)
a person cant live alone in this world, they must have someone with them. do you watch "I am legend"..will smith? see what happened after his dog died..?
Then, you get my point.


Money..hurm..not so much..But, nowadays..you cant denied how essential is money to you.
It just an important item to live.
I just want money as much as I needed. If there is so much, I could be blinded.


haaaa..this one is what I want for now! Right now if Allah- willing.
I really want a bike this 2nd year..
huhuhu..waaaaa


And this one..I really want Him..
When im down... I know I can count on Him.
Sometimes, I do condemn my life..why there so much trouble..
But, often.."after the rain, the flower blossom more beautifully"
get in what i mean?
And even if things go wrong and doesn't fit what I was hoping for,
maybe there is something even more suitable and good for me.
Because everything has been set from the beginning.
We just have to let it come and search for it, by praying to Him.
Praying that..show me the real path- "Hidayah" and the right thing to do.

While I was typing it..
I'm beginning to wonder...
Qada' dan Qadar...
Hurm..
It said that even before we were born..
Everything has been set for us..
I strongly believe that.
But, how about "jodoh"?
Do we have to search for it?
Or just let it come to us..?
hurm..I never done solat sunat istikarah...Maybe it is not the time.
Maybe I'm also afraid and scared if I already know who is it.
Solat sunat to asked for sign @ guidance to Allah about who is our jodoh...
My friend has done it..and there is one man keep showing in her dream..
That man is one real close to her...not close as there are friend..
But, close as the man is an UTM student..


hurm..
maybe I just let it be.
Let the man reveal himself as the Qada and Qadar has set it.
But, there is a saying that our jodoh is real close to us without we realized it.

But, do you ever wonder about it...?????

p/s: I'm 20..do I have to think about it? mean my jodoh??? Too soon???
hahhahahahahah..
Cant wait to get home and having a long chat with my brothers about it
!They sure have a lot of experience about it.
I really want to talk to them about buying a bike..
Do they agree???

6 comments:

cekelat pekat said...

nun................
tlg sy...............
sy takut nk masuk 20 sbb sy tkut nk jd org dwsa...........
sbb sy cm rsau ja sbb skrg yg x ckup 20 lg dh huru hara dok pk nk bljr...pk nk dating...pk nk shpg.....
klo msuk 20 nnt cmna.....
warghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nk balik drjh 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

momo+nini said...

gud lak! gud lak!

may all your wishes come true...

about jodoh, let it be, lelaki yg baik u perempuan yg baik..

so ainun, lets pray together. amin

~ainun~ said...

nik: huhu..boleh..boleh..kita leh wat suma tu sambil berlajar..tp, berpada2...seimbangkan..
kalu tak leh seimbangkan..drop la salah satu! huhuhu

momo+nini: huhu..napa letak nama momo? sape momo and nini tu.. nisha ja yg sy kenal...
ok2..lets pray..~amin~

itisrajah said...

hee.
mcm da xsabo nak kwen la plak bdk neh.
hish!
kwen ngan aku sje la.
hohohohoho.

~ainun~ said...

adi nk letak mana..?????

momo+nini said...

omg... ainun dah start pikir pasal jodoh... isk3... kagum aku

dak F1T4 for 2 month only...[ko knl aku sapa]