Thursday, January 7, 2010

Having such a long day..............

I want to say a bad day..
but,
think back,
I cant use the day is bad.
coz everyday,
I live the same day
and bad is not good..
seems u regretting something.
I'd done regretting.

With unfinished business
my I.P assigment.. (one)
I cross a a hole in he road
with sue at the back..motocycle. (two)
nothing happen to both of us and the bike,though.
when i refill the fuel, the trigger get stuck
and the fuel out of control even the tank is already fuel.(three)
lucky, the trigger was ok after few seconds, before more fuel flushing out.
My jeans got hit.

what else..tonight a have such long face
and hardly to crack a smile.

I thinks, I must had done wrongs.
its, what u give, u get back..
What comes around, goes a round.

p/s:lacking of motivation and inspiration.
just want to go asleep, but. cant. My I.P assignment.

2 comments:

kurungmelayu said...

mlm yg sume org tade mood...

~ainun~ said...

sori jat...aku tak niat nk reject kau..