Saturday, October 16, 2010

cinta Sukma kembali menghantui..

presentation is on this Wednesday, 20 Oct 2010, 8.30 am.
and, Im the FIRST on the list.
haaaaa~~~~ (so dead.)

ok. what should be on the presentation?

my evaluator, is both my lecturer which I always skip their class.
2nd haaaaa~~~~ (so dead.) 
Pn Norazah - i enter her class, park my beg, then go sleep outside coz, I didnt understand.  
Sir Firdaus - always enter his class 30 minutes late coz his class is on 5 pm and 2 pm which I usually take my nap 2-4pm.. that's why i always late.....
    Maybe this is my repay for being not so nice and not a good student to them.
    (Allah is so justice..Subbahanallah...)

    I hope I have more time to revise on the system i developed..
    practice present to Pn.Dayang...
    3rd haaaaa~~~~ (so dead.)

    p/s: my sunshine, I love sunflower.



    p/s/s: cojunction with XX+YY post on sanggul...
    hurm..saya rasa..jika kita bertudung tapi, jika orang yang melihat dapat mengagak rambut kita macam mana dengan ketinggian sanggul tersebut, bukankah ini sudah..hurm..haram?

    lagi satu, yang pin kat leher bagi ketat sampai nampak paras bentuk telinga dan leher?
    maca na pulak? bukan kah kita dapat mengagak bagaimana kepalanya tanpa bertudung?

    2 comments:

    scha cha said...

    jhtny ann...
    xsgka..!!
    hahaha..

    ~ainun~ said...

    haha..jgn ikot cm aku~!!