Saturday, April 25, 2009

DISLIKE= 10 DISLIKE

I just remember a phrase saying..

"ONCE YOU SAID YOU DISLIKE A PERSON,
ANOTHER 10 PERSON WILL DISLIKE YOU BACK"

means..
phrase "I dislike someone" and saying it out loud will have a huge impact without we realized it.
Actually, there's lots of people that dislike us without us knowing it.

So, I'm sorry if I said that I dislike someone.
Sometimes, I just want to point out her attitude @ action that make me dislike him/her,
but,
Its too hard to saying it face to face,
Thought things will get messy.
He/she will get a heart feeling.
No more talking, or having daily conversation.

Normally,
people will say,
"Just say to her/him..its for her own good, if we dont say it, he/she will continue doing it"
COrrect.

but,
the consequences are not good.
Even, she/he saying..
"If I do something wrong, please say it into my face"...crap.
If i said it face to face, definitely the respond is not good.
based on true experience.

So, let it be.
I'll find somehow, some way to make it not a bothering things and the dislike just became plain nuisance.

SORRY.....



3 comments:

itisrajah said...

hoho.
somehow in some way, i could feel ur dislike aura really close to me.
haha.
in my opinion, it's normal.
bear in mind!
adakah kita pasti yang kita benar2 berada di pihak yang benar utk membetulkan silap org lain?
untuk menengur org lain?
kita yakin kita tidak pernah membuatkan org lain rasa sedemikian kat kita?
jika jawapan kita ya, pertimbangkan peneguran itu tadi.
based on my experienced juge, selalu gado are real good.
mengajar kita mengenali seseorang itu dengan lebih dekat walaupon kita tampak semakin jauh.
kadang yang paling jauh itu sebenrnya berada paling dekat dengan kita dan sebaliknya.
dan, oh!
i'll dislike people that dislike me - to be fair to myself.
nonsense.
kan?
oh.
ignore me.
ignore me.

~ainun~ said...

Im no position to tegur anybody as Im no perfect either.


"adakah kita pasti yang kita benar2 berada di pihak yang benar utk membetulkan silap org lain?"

there.
sekarang, apa pon dah tak nmpak salah@betul nya.
jadi.
terpulang.
bagi saya..sy nak abaikan saja.

itisrajah said...

ukeh, dear.
up to you.
down to me.
=)