Monday, April 6, 2009

Its Finally over..

I thought it going to take a long time..
but I just the matter of time..

now I realized..
That Im over it now...
One thing could changed another..
One word could changed a persons mind..
One conversation could leave a deep impact....
That's what happened..
I finally know the real one behind those mask..
The real one that slowly reveal itself..

Before.
...........................
But,
I come to my senses..
......................................................
There's no point already..
Thanks girls!


p/s: having a long day of nap today..
im only have that when something bugging me @ Im in decision....@I realized something and from the beginning I should'nt do it.

3 comments:

itisrajah said...

i hope that it will be a good lesson 4 u.
jgn mengharapkan sesuatu yang belum pasti milik kita.
apa yg kita ada,hargai sebaiknye.
kerana kita tidak tahu sampai bila ia akan menjadi milik kita.
yang paling sempurna,harapkan sesuatu dari Allah.
hargai Allah selamanya.
kerana hanya Dia yang berhak dan akan kekal selamanya.
b strong,ukeh?
=)

~ainun~ said...

thats not the only this that bugging me...
aku tak stat stdy lg.
hurm..
ha...ah~*mgeluh*
aku rasa tension bertimpa2 dlm bilik gelap tu..
kawan tu just an additional tension for me.
dah lama aku cm give up on him...
just the matter of time to confess about it..

~ainun~ said...

thanks, aja.